Good Gate Coaching class in pune

I am a software engineer and want to prepare for Gate-2014 , Can you please suggest some good coaching classes in Pune which i can join, The coaching classes which have good faculty and classroom session with more problem solving .

Replies

• avii
    avii
    Self study is better.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An electricity board charges the following rates to domestic users to discourage large consumption of energy : For the first 100 units - 60P per unit For next 200 units...
I m a 2nd year (4th semester) Electrical Engineering student. I would like to get into the automobile industry. What should I be doing this summer? Please suggest me some...
Please any one help me........... #include #include #include #include #include #include #include class network { /* request auto detection */ int gdriver, gmode; int left, top,...
hey guys i will highly recommend to watch the minute physics channel in youtube.. its amazing with its catchy doodlin and quick n precise info
this process done for the enhancement of automobiles seem to be interesting.. can anyone explain the mechanism?