[youtube]e0pfqSQGv1M[/youtube]

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Unfortunately, H1N1 has finally reached Malaysia ๐Ÿ˜”

This thing is super scary.
  • gohm
    gohm
    This isn't the scary one, however if it joins and mutates with another strain increasing the virsus's mortality rate in addition to its current spread rate, then we have problems.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Well.. I'm not sure if the Bird flu hit the states last time, but here in Asia where it was prevalent.. there is a very high chance both flu strains can mutate. Bird flu (lowly contagious but deadly) plus H1N1 (highly contagious and not deadly) mutates to be a highly contagious and deadly strain ๐Ÿ˜”

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Happy Mother's Day - [youtube]U7QxshlCfCc[/youtube]
Hi everyone,Just wanted introduce myself.My name is Peter, and I from Philippines, Asia.Have been reading here for whlie, and wanted say hello.Thats all for moment,Peter!
Hi, I have heard that T230 can be interfaced with 8051 by using serial communication through data cable. But the set is not available in market.T280 is available in market.I...
Hi, I want to extract image from the .avi file & save the images into jpg format. I had gone through some matlab functions like getframe() etc, but was unable...
Hi guys, This thread is delicated to shalini and all CEans ๐Ÿ˜‰ In this forum we are going to discuss the various security issues (as far as I know ๐Ÿ˜’)...