Engineering Colleges In Nagpur

I've heard that there are about 58 colleges in Nagpur, Maharashtra India.

Here are few of the names -

1. VNIT
2. LIT
3. RKNEC
4. GHRCE
5. YCCE
6. Vincent Palloti
7. VMIT
8. WCEM
9. Priyadarshini College Of Engineering
10. NYSS

Please add more I'll update the list.

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Hqw can you miss KDK?
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Few other colleges:
    C V Raman Engineering College
    National Fire Service College
    Pandav Engineering College
    Ankush College of Engineering
    JL Chaturvedi College of Engineering
    Kavikulguru Institute of Technology & Science
    Umrer College of Engineering
  • jhonman1213
    jhonman1213
    you have missed Cummins College of Engineering For Women,Ankush College Of Engineering,JL Chaturvedi College of Engineering.
  • insane.nick
    insane.nick
    which one is the best college for engineering..........
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Vilasrao Deshmukh College of Engineering

Pandav college
  • insane.nick
    insane.nick
    Thanx Punch_a_Tantra thanx for your sharing ..............
  • Avinash Saini
    Avinash Saini
    and what about national power training institute.........????
  • shagufa
    shagufa
    Students who are searching for the good engineering colleges in Nagpur, Maharashtra can see all the list
    of Top Engineering colleges in Maharashtra and can select the good college here.
  • Prashant Munshi
    Prashant Munshi
    shagufa
    Students who are searching for the good engineering colleges in Nagpur, Maharashtra can see all the list
    of Top Engineering colleges in Maharashtra and can select the good college here.
    Where is the link to find the list of colleges. It may be either the author has forgot to provide the link or an overenthusiastic moderator has truncated it.
  • safiajen0055
    safiajen0055
    The_Big_K
    I've heard that there are about 58 colleges in Nagpur, Maharashtra India.

Here are few of the names -

1. VNIT
    2. LIT
    3. RKNEC
    4. GHRCE
    5. YCCE
    6. Vincent Palloti
    7. VMIT
    8. WCEM
    9. Priyadarshini College Of Engineering
    10. NYSS

Please add more I'll update the list.
    Which is best one college from this list?? because mine friend lives in nagpur and he wants to do Mechanical Engineering..So sir tell me which is best engineering college??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    safiajen0055
    Which is best one college from this list?? because mine friend lives in nagpur and he wants to do Mechanical Engineering..So sir tell me which is best engineering college??
    I think, VNIT; being an NIT would probably get the crown of 'Best Engineering College'. It all depends on what criteria you wish to use to rate these colleges.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have 2 os on my pc. One is ubuntu and the other is windows xp . Since my windows is failing to boot i tried repairing it . But...
I am doing a Force and Velocity analysis of a Maruthi 800 Gear Box I have got a bunch of data about that but i missed that some data's about...
Dear Friends, I am in final year of engineering[ E&Tc] Had anybody done final year engineering project [e&tc] in BSNL? i.e. had anybody got sponsorship over there... or any of...
I am Ajit. I am an electrical engineer who just finished the course this year. I am getting trained here in a private firm to be an engineer in the...
our colg [MACE,klm] is presenting takshak 2010, the combined techfest...dis time we are also lucky to prepare for the events...since i'm a civil student,i need to present an exhibition item...