CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@ramachandra • 11 Jan, 2010
Can you suggest me a good name for the magazine of an engineering college? The college is celebrating silver jubilee and releasing a magazine on this occasion.
sanskrit names are also accepted.last date is 15th january.help me please.
@Vega • 11 Jan, 2010 1) Souvenir
2) Darpan
3) Reflection
@ramachandra • 12 Jan, 2010 thank you for answering me.can you please tell me what is meant by SOUVENIR?
@Ankita Katdare • 12 Jan, 2010 • 1 like A souvenir is something which you buy or keep to remind you of a holiday, place, or event.

I was part of the Computer magazine development team in my college.
We called it ''THE BYTE"

For a college magazine you can suggest names like:

'Sampada' - Reservoir of knowledge
or
'Ripples'

Do let us know, what you finalize... 😀
@wlegend • 12 Jan, 2010 For Engineering college Magazine i suggest :
1) put the name of your school followd by Magazine ^^, it's that simple.
2) or : i like soo much the name : Phoenix , u know it's an Legend about an immortal bird
3) my last suggestion could be : Engineers Way

Good luck
@Redhu ruthroyoni • 02 Mar, 2015 Can you suggest a best name for our college magazine? My college name is Vins christian women's college of engineering. I need a perfect name related to electrical,electronics,computer science and civil
4.7k views

Related Posts

@kiransabarish · Oct 3, 2012

I have read about it. but i'm not so clear about it. Also i need to know the working of both. thank you!!!
17k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Sep 21, 2013

Nokia’s Asha series saw a reboot in form of Nokia Asha 501 that came with Nokia’s home grown Nokia Asha Software Platform 1.0. This platform provided a new look and...
4.9k views

@saptm · Feb 22, 2012

Hey guys I tried a lot for finding the answer key for the last 10 yrs isro papers.If anyone finds it just upload it or post the link.
64.7k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · May 6, 2015

I'm looking to know if we can check which camera sensor is present in your smartphone? Are there any codes I can type in to know the exact information or...
1.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Oct 21, 2011

What is the recruitment procedure for Jindal Steel and Power? Does it visit campus regularly? What is the placement criteria? Please share Placement Papers if any.
1.8k views