Energy storing solar stoves

The problem with using solar energy for cooking is that solar stoves work best when sun is at the peak. It is not possibe to use it indoors. Many 'Varsities took some initiative on this. Here are 10 potential solutions from engineers:
#-Link-Snipped-#

In my opinion this is a great area where CEans with diverse knowledge can contribute. There are are enough agencies like DST with funds for such projects.
www.mnre.gov.in

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is a urban personal transportation concept that marries the convenience of a car with the plusses of a motorcycle. It is stabilised using a gyro and amazingly agile. Looks...
i have installed linux few weeks ago and then got some problems in win xp so need to install a fresh xp .meanwhile i tied to remove linux also so...
I stumbled upon following interview of Mr. Ashank Desai, founder of MASTEK; one of the leading software companies in India. Those who are aspiring to be an entrepreneur must read...
I am working on replacing a carburetter from a bike engine with an electronic petrol injector (similar to that used in car engines nowadays). I have planned the whole system...
I am getting Problem in saving my event data using google Calendar API in language such as hindi other than english. It saves data successfully but shows some strange codes...