Enable Bubble Buttons On Google Maps For Android

Steps to follow:

1. Check: You should be running the latest version of Google Maps for Android.

2. Go to Menu > More > Labs. Scroll down to "Bubble Buttons" and tap it to turn it on.

3. That's it. 😁

Whenever you search for a location in Maps, you'll have the option to call them or navigate there right on the main map page, severely reducing the number of taps it takes to perform either action.

The 'Bubble Buttons' feature adds phone call and navigation buttons to map results.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI frnds i m basically from EC back ground. now i want to study my self ASP.NET, so can any one tell how shall i begin pls help me out
I couldn't find a user-generated list of best iPad 2 apps ever. If you are an iPad user, please list down your favorite apps and let us know the reason...
GearMech 2k11 is a National Level Technical Symposium organized by mechanical department of Sengunthar Engineering College on September 6th 2011. The events are: PAPER PRESENTATION - Topics are: Advanced vehicle...
hi frmds iam new to CE n gre also,gonna do on sep22.give me gud suggestions to crack it
HI frnds i m basically from EC back ground. Now i want to study my self ASP.NET, so can any one tell how shall i begin pls help me out