electrical q

.For leading power factor circuits, which of the following can be used?
A.Shunt Capacitors only
B.Shunt Reactors only
C.Either Shunt Capacitors or Shunt Reactors
D.Neither Shunt Capacitors Nor Shunt Reactors

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    What is the purpose of using these here do you plan to compensate the lead or what Be more specific

Cos all capacitor loads will give a net leading power factor
  • kdmarine
    kdmarine
    thanks..actuly this is one of Q from MEO class 4 online exam for dg shipping certified marine engg.....and there are some Q like this which r vv deficult for a mech.ennggrs like me
    e.g.
    The type of the system whose transfer function is given by
    G(S) =(s2+3)/(s5+s4+s3+3s2+2s) is:
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Post the full question here in this forum and we will be able to help you

What must be done to this transfer function

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to make a ndir which major the pollution emission n i want to use some new tecnique for that so i request suggest me some idea and it's...
Engineers, we've tried this circuit from the web in Multisim Simulator, but it keeps on saying that there occured an error everytime we test it. What's wrong with this circuit...
Hello frnds I,m Mayur, I am B.E Electrical, I completed my graduation in 2012 from Gujarat Technological University, (India), I am from Gujarat state of India, presently I am prepairing...
Hii All, I just want to know that what are the various technologies which are used for website creation.
i'm itmenon towfeeq. i'm an engineering student of kashmiruniversity(j&k,india).i'm currently in my 5th semester.My field of pursuit is Electronics and Communication.i find engineering both challenging and fascinating to the same...