Electrical and Communication Engineering From Shiv Nadar University

Hi friends,
I want to join B.Tech. (Electronics and Communication Engineering) from SNU and BS (Electrical and Computer Engineering) from CMU. This is a dual degree program offered by shiv nadar university and carnegie mellon university. Will it include any traveling? What will be the course structure like???

Replies

• Akashmenon
    Akashmenon
    Hi Wayne,
    Yes this dual degree program by SNU-CMU is a specialized and unique course, it will involve education at two places, SNU campus Greater Noida and CMU campus at Pittsburgh. The course structure is as follows:

The Program will commence with the fall semester (2013) at SNU in Greater Noida. The program shall consist of 8 semesters of coursework and 1 summer semester (as well as 2 summer semesters in which the Program students are expected to perform internships). The Program curriculum shall be delivered according to the following schedule:
    • Semester 1 and 2 at SNU (Fall and Spring)
    • Semesters 3, 4, 5 at CMU (Summer, Fall and Spring)
    • Semester 6 in an internship (Summer)
    • Semesters 7 and 8 at SNU (Fall and Spring)
    • Semester 9 in an internship (Summer)
    • Semesters 10 and 11 at CMU (Fall and Spring)
  • Omarkhan
    Omarkhan
    My sister is looking to join the same program, I want to help her with admission procedures. What will be the benefit for students joining the CMU-SNU program, why should they enroll for this program?
  • avantikasharma
    avantikasharma
    Hi Omar, I have researched a lot on the SNU-CMU dual degree program. This program aims to Offer a world-class undergraduate engineering program to Indian engineering aspirants. It also enables Indian students to experience best-in-class standards of engineering education, both in the US and India.

Salient Features of this program would be:

• CMU degree: International degree from a globally top ranked institution
    • Quality of faculty: World class faculty promising high standards of education
    • Career opportunities: International placements ensuring good return of investment
    • Financial aid: Financial aid to meritorious students
    These factors make the SNU-CMU program extremely efficient and an experience for students.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anyone give practical implementation details of PARTOV SIMULATION ENGINE discussed in the IEEE paper titiled "Improving a Computer Networks Course Using the Partov Simulation Engine" by Behnam Momeni and...
can any one tell me the difference between line and phase...
hi.. m mohd bilal sir i want to about some events which are feasible for our technical fest.. if you
i need some events ideas for my tech fest.. can u plz help me out... and also i need some easy project ideas for starting.. if u can help me...
The beautiful hexagonal symmetry of snowflakes big and small are the work of fairly complex atmospheric processes involving blowing hot and cold. This is an interesting article with an informative...