Ekatra 2012 at KITS, Khammam on Feb 3, 2012

Ekatra 2012 is a Techno Cultural Fest organized by KITS, Khammam.

KITS - Ekatra symbolizes all one side. The main objective is to ignite the spirit of creativity and innovation in the young minds, and to acquaint them with the state-of-the-art, industry relevant technologies.

It invites the students of every college to participate in the events and broaden the horizons of their awareness by competing against the best minds.

Events:
  • Robotics
  • Junkyard Wars
  • Open House
  • Paper Presentation
  • Poster Presentation
  • Working Models
  • Circuit Design Contest
  • Energos- Go Efficient
  • Idea Challenge
  • Code Storm
  • Reverse Engineering
  • ..and many other technical and non technical events.

For more details, queries and registration; visit their website: https://kitsekatra.org/

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Synergia 2012 is a Technical Fest organized by Manipal Institute of Technology. It is a Technical Fest about Renewable Energy. Events: Breath Building- Kind for a day, plan for the...
Hello friends To complete a work , one should have motivation , dedication and enthusiasm. Most of the times we loose these three qualities which leads to either bad result...
this is circuit of remote operated spy robot. Please check what is the problem in it.Its not working. I tried to make this circkuit in proteus.But some components were missing...
I have the answer but I don't see how Sin becomes like that. Someone,please show me why is sin(u)= z/√(x²+z²)?I think there are some working in between this: z =...
Hey guys... Which gear is noisy? Spur or Bevel? Reason?