educational website-khan academy

hmm, there are many you tube channels on similar lines, but Khan academy seems to be little different
they seem to be posting free lectures on almost all topics (umm, not completly engineering) but physics, maths, SAT, IIT, Astronomy as such.

Khan Academy | Free Online Courses, Lessons & Practice
a review here :#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    😀
    mine seems to be a duplicate thread!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    durga
    😀 mine seems to be a duplicate thread!
    Certain things are worth reiterating. This site can be very useful at various levels. There is a good chance that some new people may see this thread and benefit.
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Serious bump!

Guys, the good folks at Khan Academy, have released their code online. Worth a look at - code.google.com/p/khanacademy/

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear friends, I am working as an engineer in the construction of a steel plant project. apparently due to heavy rains here for the last couple of months, a lot...
PN Junction Break-Down in Diode !! ​
I have no idea since when I have started loving documentary films. I think they have a greater appeal than commercial cinema because they are treated with raw hands. I...
The Channel Tunnel (French: Le tunnel sous la Manche), known colloquially as the Chunnel, is a 50.5-kilometre (31.4 mi) undersea rail tunnel linking Folkestone, Kent near Dover in the United...
What is the best alternative for windows paint in a mac other than preview? I need basic image editing tools & editor for drawing simple diagrams and flowcharts.