Easiest way to calculate Conversions from Kilos to Pounds. Try it

Hi frnds,

Please follow below steps how to calculate conversions easily fom Kilos to Pounds.

Example: Converting 79 kilos to Pounds.

step1: First double the given kilos.
79 + 79 = 158.
step2: Divide the 158 by 10.
158/10 = 15.8
step3: Now add 15.8 with 158
158 + 15.8 = 173.8.

79 kilos = 173.8 Pounds. Check its amazing.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    That's really an easy way. Feels like one of the many vedic mathematics tricks. Converting kilos to pounds comes in handy when you are using fitness training apps in India. All the good ones have been designed in U.S. and therefore invariably use pounds.

Thanks for the trick #-Link-Snipped-#
  • melissarubbe
    melissarubbe
    I have tried and found it very interesting,i appreciated your endeavor you have been shared on this platform.

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In 2014, the Firefox producer Mozilla had introduced a separate trial version of a browser that had support for web based virtual reality (VR) apps. Not many people know about...
Microsoft’s DirectX (DX) is a group of APIs which handle tasks associated with multimedia like games and videos on MS platforms such as Windows. Windows 8.1, which is the latest...
Hi, i am totally confused what to do after BE take a drop & prepare for GATE or join CDAC or do anything else plz suggest some other job oriented
Tyto Software Pvt. Ltd. is a privately held software product company founded by Narayan Raman in the year 2009. Tyto Software provides business-ready software automation products. 'Sahi' is their flagship...
Quote: Carbon capture and storage (CCS) is increasingly seen as a prerequisite to the continued use of fossil fuels. If you can’t prevent carbon dioxide (CO2) reaching the atmosphere, the...