Earthquake rocks eastern India

Today at 9:58 PM, earthquake of Richter scale 5.8 rattled eastern India. the epicenter was somewhere in Bay of Bangal. Earthquake tremors were felt at Bihar's Gaya, Patna, Ranchi, Jamshedpur (Jharkhand), Kolkata, Bhubaneshwar,Vishakhapatnam, Tamilnadu and NCR and rattled the area for around 40 seconds.

There are no damage reports as of now. Folks at sea shore are advised to be cautious and safe.
Stay Safe.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Strange! No TV channels are covering the quake news; but all I see is Kejriwal's arrest. I hope everyone is safe.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    All the NEWS channels have started covering this.. check it now.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello...i am jaenetha from malaysia,i need to do major project for my final year project.I need any creative idea.
A team of engineers from the University of Texas at Austin has developed a new machine called 'The Nanomotor' that is the smallest (1/500th times the size of a grain...
Today our CEan @Sanyam Khurana is celebrating his birthday. Wish you many many happy returns of the day Sanyam. 🎉Where is the party?
LG Electronics (LG) loves its phone's cases and can't stop limiting the innovation in that arena. Ahead of its much-talked-about smartphone - LG G3's launch on May 27 in London,...
Can any one help me in drawing functional analysis system technique chart or table for a pressure gauge?