Functional Analysis System Technique for Pressure Gauge

Can any one help me in drawing functional analysis system technique chart or table for a pressure gauge?

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    what type of pressure gauge is it.

please post some diagrams of it or some photos of it.

if you have that gauge with you at the moment, then you have to dismantle it carefully without damaging any part of it.

there will be five columns in the table. this is how the headings of the table go:

1. name of the component
    2. function carried out (express this only in the form of verb and noun).
    3. type of function (basic or secondary).
    4. parameters affecting function.
    5.reference.

for example: lets take the indicator pointer. this is how the first 4 columns will be filled:

1. indicator pointer
    2. indicate pressure
    3. basic
    4. external gas pressure
  • Nauman Khan
    Nauman Khan
    Thanks for the reply
    But if you make it for a general pressure gauge it will be great kind of you.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    well pal, here we just can't be just general.

at least specify whose pressure you want to measure (liquid or compressed gas), and where exactly is the gauge going to be used.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Topic explains it all, we have different S/N ratio for different type of signals, but what does this actually mean/imply in real world scenarios?
Hi CEans, We had discussed a lot about drones used for shipping in other countries especially by Amazon. Now news has confirmed that a drone was utilized for shipping pizza...
Bundle of opportunity is flowing for young engineers who want to Join INDIAN ARMY . Indian Army is calling Young Engineers from various streams for grant in permanent Commission in...
hello sir i got 1035 rank (gen and outside delhi) in ip uni. delhi. which college i supposed to get in counselling.is der any gov. college with nice placement and...
Hello CEans ! So here I am with an awesome talk with a liberal CEan. His posts on CE many a times stimulate your thinking. Yes, he gives an all...