Dual SIM Intex Aqua V2 With HVGA Display Launched At Rs. 3,090

In its latest addition to the Aqua series, the local smartphone manufacturing company, Intex Technologies has announced the launch of new low budget Android smartphone, Intex Aqua V2 priced at Rs. 3,090. However, the new dual SIM (WCDMA + GSM) Intex smartphone is available for purchase exclusively on e-commerce website, eBay at Rs. 3,130.

Heading to the technical specifications, Aqua V2 has 3.5 inch display with a screen resolution of 320 x 480 pixels. The HVGA touchscreen has display colors of 262 K. It runs on 4.4.2 kitkat Android OS and is supported by 1.0 GHz processor. On memory front, new Aqua has 256 MB RAM, 104 MB internal storage and the external memory can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD. Coming to the camera, the smartphone has 2.0 MP fixed-focus primary camera with flash support and front camera with VGA feature. The other camera features include scene mode, color effect, shutter sound, time stamp.

Intex

Intex Aqua V2 is powered by 1300 mAh battery that provides talk time of about 6-8 hours and standby time up to 180 hours. Available in three colors- white, black and brown, the new handset weighs 112 gms (with battery) and has measures 16.8 x 60.8 x 10.6 mm.

As far as connectivity is concerned, Aqua V2 includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, HSDPA, HSUPA, EDGE, GPRS, WAP and Hotspot, GPS and AGPS. It supports 3GP, MP4 and AVI video formats. The Gravity sensor along with pre-loaded apps such as Intex Zone, OPERA MINI, Intex Play, OLX, Intex Care, Google Play Store and Snapdeal are also provided.

Aqua

It seems that everyday a new smartphone model is making its appearance in the market. With the given features, this one is by no means a game changer; but the the long list of features and relatively low cost will definitely help it grab some attention. What are your thoughts about this new smartphone? Let us know in the comments section below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Amit Khanna
    Amit Khanna
    nice phone #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Evelyn7
    Evelyn7
    Nice features with reasonable price..

Evelyn from Bizbilla

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is my castle, this is my hangout, this is my social networking site!!! If not here then where i will share my wishes??? love you friends. Wishing my fellow...
Keyboard Shortcuts (Microsoft Windows) 1. CTRL+C (Copy) 2. CTRL+X (Cut) 3. CTRL+V (Paste) 4. CTRL+Z (Undo) 5. DELETE (Delete) 6. SHIFT+DELETE (Delete the selected item permanently without placing the item...
Less than an year ago, top Indian small cars had failed miserably in the road safety tests conducted by NCAP, a UK watchdog for car safety. On Tuesday, Road Transport...
Does the existence of only one condition which is CIRCULAR WAIT ,neccesarily implies that there exists deadlock within a system?
So, I am quite on schedule with my App Shadow Artist for Intel Real Sense Challenge this year. The App is built upon the awesome animation engine I created last...