Deadlock inside a system

Does the existence of only one condition which is CIRCULAR WAIT ,neccesarily implies that there exists deadlock within a system?

Replies

• Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    radha gogia
    Does the existence of only one condition which is CIRCULAR WAIT ,neccesarily implies that there exists deadlock within a system?
    Nope, not necessarily
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Please go though below link. I guess there are 3 more conditions which should be fulfilled for a deadlock to happen.
    Deadlock Necessary Conditions

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, I am quite on schedule with my App Shadow Artist for Intel Real Sense Challenge this year. The App is built upon the awesome animation engine I created last...
A disappointing news for all the middle-class folks 😒 who dream of owning beautiful machine. The official on-road price of Kawasaki Ninja H2 in India is Rs. 32.8 Lakh, which...
The hackers collective, Lizard Squad who took responsibility for disrupting gaming console online services Xbox Live and PlayStation Network debuted a DDoS attack-for-hire service that quickly went offline within days...
I am old and old fashioned. Language means precision in communication. Sir Ernest Gower's "Complete Plain Words" is a bible for me. Commercial, management and advertisement jargon makes me, a...
Quote: Medgadget has been around for a good ten years now, covering the developments in medical technology better than anyone else. There is no other news source that’s as obsessively...