CrazyEngineers
  • Kaustubh
    Kaustubh

MemberNov 29, 2005

Dream Jobs & Projects !

Let's dedicate this place to dream jobs n projects! 😀

Do NOT post advertisements or your resume on these forums. Also refrain from sharing any personal information ( cell. No/ contact details / postal address etc.)

Have Fun ! 😁

-The Big K-
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • JDM Bill

MemberMar 5, 2006

i would like to get into research and development with cars, and work on hydrogen fuel cell cars

pretty much anything to help us advance into the future
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorMay 13, 2006

agree!

100% agreement with Bill!

We are still a Young community and too immature to takeup any project on CrazyEngineers. But I'm sure as we grow and gather more crazy brains, we'll start with small projects and try to complete them.

Future will bring more crazyness to the forum. Lots of stuff has been planned and we will keep waiting for 'Active' people ( 😉 ) who actually love action!

-The Big K-
    Cancel
  • SudhaKar Arjunan

MemberJan 5, 2007

I got my Dream JOb,

I mean my INFosys placement.

Regards,
    A.SK...
    Cancel
  • ish_nalini

MemberJan 6, 2007

Congrats Sudhakar!!!
    I am your junior(a Information Technology Student)...Could you please pour your ideas and experience in your project ,interview and so on?????that will be helpfull for us budding engineers..
    Regarding this issue: Dream project...is....I want to change this world(all the basic necessity) into a USER FRIENDLY one ...In abroads they are following this type of management so that the environment looks better and people have their own disipline.....
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register