Dream Jobs & Projects !

Let's dedicate this place to dream jobs n projects! ๐Ÿ˜€

Do NOT post advertisements or your resume on these forums. Also refrain from sharing any personal information ( cell. No/ contact details / postal address etc.)

Have Fun ! ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-

Replies

• JDM Bill
    JDM Bill
    i would like to get into research and development with cars, and work on hydrogen fuel cell cars

pretty much anything to help us advance into the future
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    agree!

100% agreement with Bill!

We are still a Young community and too immature to takeup any project on CrazyEngineers. But I'm sure as we grow and gather more crazy brains, we'll start with small projects and try to complete them.

Future will bring more crazyness to the forum. Lots of stuff has been planned and we will keep waiting for 'Active' people ( ๐Ÿ˜‰ ) who actually love action!

-The Big K-
  • A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    I got my Dream JOb,

I mean my INFosys placement.

Regards,
    A.SK...
  • ish_nalini
    ish_nalini
    Congrats Sudhakar!!!
    I am your junior(a Information Technology Student)...Could you please pour your ideas and experience in your project ,interview and so on?????that will be helpfull for us budding engineers..
    Regarding this issue: Dream project...is....I want to change this world(all the basic necessity) into a USER FRIENDLY one ...In abroads they are following this type of management so that the environment looks better and people have their own disipline.....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What would life be without books? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ We dedicate this place for discussions/review/opinions about books... well books of all kinds. Engineering books/Novels/Magazines/Newspapers ..everything ! Discuss about books in this forum!...
I'll add my $0.02 here ๐Ÿ˜ I recommend following books ! -Fountainhead by Ayn Rand -Think Like a Buillionair by Donald Trump -Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki oh...
Freshers or Experienced, We are all Crazy Engineers :twisted: Vote for the poll to know who all are our fellow Engineers here.
I'm starting a new thread for Novels ! Last book that I really enjoyed reading was Da Vinci Code. I think the author could have done a better job with...
Honestly, I am not much into Poetry. But can't keep the joy of starting new thread :wink: I don't know how relevant is this thread here. Engineers - Poets :shock:...