Dr. Vijay Bhatkar To Become The Director Of IIT Delhi

Dr. Vijay Bhatkar, one of the pioneers of Indian IT and the engineer who developed India's first supercomputer has been chosen to be the Director of the Indian Institute Of Technology at Delhi. Dr. Bhatkar has obtained Doctor of Philosophy degree in Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi IIT Delhi, in 1972.

I'm proud to announce that we will publish our exclusive interview (#-Link-Snipped-#) with Dr. Vijay Bhatkar very very soon! Stay tuned 😀

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is a great news indeed. We have had a chance to meet him personally.
    To Bhatkar Sir, if you are reading this, hearty congratulations. We hope you take the standard of IITs to greater heights.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I look forward to seeing lot of awesome innovations coming out of IIT Delhi in the area of super and exascale computing!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I hope, now, no one would complain on IIT'ian quality👀.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The_Big_K
    I'm proud to announce that we will publish our exclusive interview (#-Link-Snipped-#) with Dr. Vijay Bhatkar very very soon! Stay tuned 😀
    This is what I am excited about. 😁 I am quite sure CEans will love it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With the fuel prices skyrocketing every day in India, the price cautious Indians are panicking. That brings us to the question; which is the tested and proven car in India...
​July 2012 has five each Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Happens once in 823 years. So What? Nothing. Just a curiosity. ​
I know I can definitely buy a mobile phone online but I still have my own doubts about shopping for shirts, trousers, t-shirts online. The same goes with shoes and...
a) T(n)=2T(n/2)+√n, n>=2 T(1)=1 b) T(n)= mT(n/2)+an^2
According to Eric Jackson, Google and Facebook might be gone completely in 5-8 years due to the reasons that the tech world is moving these days. In his article, he...