Download Windows Live Essentials 2011

Microsoft has released the new version of Windows Live essentials that packs following tools & utilities for your everyday work -

1. Live Messenger: Helps you communicate with your friends and colleagues.
2. Photo Gallery: Helps your organize all photographs on your computer.
3. Movie Maker: Helps you turn your photographs into movies and also add fancy effects.
4. Mail: Simple mail client that helps you manage all your IMAP & POP3 mail accounts. It does the job but definitely as sophisticated as Outlook.
5. Writer: Helps you publish your posts directly to your online blog account.
6. Family Safety: Helps you block unwanted content on the web for your children.
7. Windows Live Mesh: Lets your save your photos, videos and files on the cloud and access them from anywhere you want.
...and much more.

Download it from here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what are differnce between asp and asp.net.please tell me quickly............ our website:https://www.boharkamboj.blogspot.com
CEans, Rajnikanth is a superstar in South Asian sub continents. His latest movie, Robot is releasing today all over the world. Why not post reviews of the movie? 😀 I'm...
dear friends, did any one did a project on interfacing mobile phone sms to microcontroller i.e i want to send an sms a mobile phone and the micro controller must...
guys...im a 3rd mech diploma student. i have decided to do a project on vapour absorption system using exhaust gas heat...hows it ?? plzz give ur suggestions...always welcomed..soon
ratify (v): to approve formally or officially raucous (adj): harsh or rough-sounding rebuff (v): to reject; to snub; to refuse abruptly