Download Firefox 4 Before Its Launch

Firefox may be few hours from its official launch. We've got you the leaked download for Firefox 4.0 (Gold!). Yes! It's working! I'm downloading it right now ๐Ÿ˜

For Windows Clients - Get it from here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This post comes from Firefox 4.0. The news is out on our official blog VoiCE: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like I am the only one too desperate to download the stable version ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: Found a video of Jonathan Nightingale talking about Firefox 4. We interviewed Jonathan long go on Small Talk: #-Link-Snipped-#

[video=youtube;mv_sq5zpN0M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv_sq5zpN0M&feature=player_embedded[/video]
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Just downloaded Firefox 4 for mac. ๐Ÿ˜€ Will soon test it.
  • Farjand
    Farjand
    Good to know about it. I will also download it. ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung will launch the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9, the mid-sized tablet with exciting features. It's going to be the first tablet with customized Android GUI and is also very thin,...
Hi, I know the basic working of a CMOS invertor. what I don't understand is how it works in the forbidden region. I'll ask my doubt with help of an...
Letter from Mr. Banta Singh to Mr. Bill Gates Subject: Problems with my new computer. ๐Ÿ˜ Dear Mr. Bill Gates, We bought a computer for our home but found some...
I am using this code but it's not working please help me..... <%@ page import="java.sql.*"%> <%@ page import="java.util.*"%> <%! String update,delete,edit,username,userid,designation,platform,salary;%> <% update=request.getParameter("update"); delete=request.getParameter("delete"); edit=request.getParameter("edit"); userid=request.getParameter("userid"); username=request.getParameter("username"); designation=request.getParameter("designation"); platform=request.getParameter("platform"); salary=request.getParameter("salary");...
Orkut (read Google) understands that letting users 'Like' other users content is the way to go ahead in the game. Inspired from Facebook's like button concept but not blatantly copying...