Don’t we need smart networks for tomorrow’s smarter cities?

Electro pages suggests: 

Smart cities need smart technology to improve the lives of its residents and to streamline the whole operation and maintenance of urban infrastructure. 

And while you can’t necessarily use the same technology everywhere – geographical features, financial challenges, cultural considerations and technical issues all come into play when thinking about how to implement the smart city. What is clear is that the Internet of Things (IoT) will play a key role.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Im civil engineering student,you to suggest some theme for college inauguration program 
I want to keep my self updated with the ongoing modification and new innovation in the field of Chemical engineering to enhance my knowledge and for better opportunities in future.
I am in computer science BE 5th sem. I have no interest in coding, is there any opportunities that i can get job without knowing much coding skills. Plz help...
Dear Forum Members,I am a new researcher in the area of Geotechnical Engineering. I am writing to seek your opinion about the problems associated with sand column construction, particularly with...
I am an engineering student of computer science branch, I want to do some challenging projects in DFS(Data Structure and File) because I am already done with projects like hotel...