What are the Latest modification in chemical engineering and seminar topics on same?

I want to keep my self updated with the ongoing modification and new innovation in the field of Chemical engineering to enhance my knowledge and for better opportunities in future.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

1. #-Link-Snipped-#

2. #-Link-Snipped-#

There are lots more in nano-materials, biochemical engineering and other emerging areas.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am in computer science BE 5th sem. I have no interest in coding, is there any opportunities that i can get job without knowing much coding skills. Plz help...
Dear Forum Members,I am a new researcher in the area of Geotechnical Engineering. I am writing to seek your opinion about the problems associated with sand column construction, particularly with...
I am an engineering student of computer science branch, I want to do some challenging projects in DFS(Data Structure and File) because I am already done with projects like hotel...
We're super excited to announce the CrazyEngineers Jobs Finder App. If you are looking for a job; your search ends here. We're just few days (or hours?) away from launching...
I wanted to know more about the methods to improve the efficiency of solar cells.