Does Anyone Do The Cisco Traninng

Im Not Sure If The Question Is Right Or Is In Wrong Thread caus im new member here, but i just wanna ask all the member's.

Does Anyone Do The Cisco Traning???

i have done the: It Essential 1 & 2 , CCNA 1 & 2.

Bye Bye

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Loni,

Such threads should go into our 'General Help' sections 😀 Don't worry, you are a new member. Just begin by reading the Common Sense Guide available on our portal & the lectures series (links in my signature) in our Newbie Training Center.

Moving the thread to General Help section.

-The Big K-

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Folks, We have had a great series of interviews on CE in the recent past. Just to brush your memories and to let the new guys know, we have...
So Ladies and gentlemen, here we are... the first CEan unplugged. Kartik Vyas right here on your platter. Mayur: HI KGV a.k.a Kartik, you have been a valued member of...
Wishing a Very HaPPy & Prosperous Birthday to CEan - Tulip & CEan - Mehul Mota Rock On Folks! May your dreams come true & you make the world a...
It's a pleasure to announce "Know Your CEan" section on CE. 😁 You are smart, I need not say more. Just head on to - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53 That's CE Introductions ->...
Hello CEans, I'm sure we have a huge number of bloggers on CE. How about writing about CE on your blog? It would be interesting to see what you think...