DocEngage (Bangalore) - Helps Doctors & Patients

DocEngage is a Bangalore based startup that has launched a cloud-based collaboration platform for Doctors and Patients. The company allows patients to find doctors in Bangalore and maintain their family medical records. It allows doctors to offer effective medicare to the patients.

The patients can fix appointments with doctors through IVRS, SMS or online. Registered users will get timely alerts, health tips and reminders. The doctors get a dedicated care center number.

I'm wondering if our CEans from Bangalore have used this service. If not, you might just give them a try - #1 Healthcare CRM, Telemedicine, EHR, HomeCare, HMS, Clinic Management

Replies

• Ahi Satapathy
    Ahi Satapathy
    Thanks BigK for posting here, we are very early stage and would love to hear from our user and are willing to evolve with our user/members.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is a great concept. Congrats to the startup owners. Way to go! 👍
    In the how it works section, I see that you offer the users a chance to collaborate with the doctors using the direct messaging and SMS. How does this work? Do share with us.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Just asking a simple question. Please don't feel bad.

If I have mobile number of my doctor, My doctor has all my health records. I can get any assistance at a phone call, I can even fix an appointment with him. Then why will I use your service?
  • Ahi Satapathy
    Ahi Satapathy
    Thanks for asking...

Personal and direct relationship with your primary care provider is a good thing, if you have such an arrangement, we in fact will complement that.

In general you may see more than one doctor and you may have a health condition where your family members staying away from you, want to follow the progress. So we will empower you to consolidate and access your health records anytime without taking your doctor's time. When you need advise then you call him and seek for advise. Also you may not have to call all family members to update, if they can stay in touch with your condition then they can participate in the care process, provide advise or provide some level of assistance as needed.

Also you will have the ability to setup reminders including taking medications. We will help in identifying preventive health events. If you have chronic condition then we will provide some level analysis.

So in essence, I think there is value in keeping and managing all your health records in one place even when you have a doctor who is good in maintaining your health records and you have access to him.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    First of all this is a great concept... accessing records from anywhere and analysis it in future.👍👍
    it will minimize the man power and time to maintain those past record file and consolidating history.
    From a patient view: It's quite painful to maintain all the history records and carry them to next doctor for analysis.
    If dimensions like security, privacy and extensibility are in right position this project going to play a significant role in Indian Healthcare industry.
  • Ahi Satapathy
    Ahi Satapathy
    Yes, we are very careful about security and will make it more stronger as we pass through the beta phase and will be very sensitive privacy. We follow HL7 standard so the the data can exported HL7 CDA which you can carry with you in case you move to any part of the world.

We want to make sure as a member you get easy to use interface and we make it powerful inside and handle complexity of Health Data Management.

Thank for your support, do signup, provide feedback and help us to build a usable product for you !!

ianoop
    If dimensions like security, privacy and extensibility are in right position this project going to play a significant role in Indian Healthcare industry.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Scientists at the Vienna Institute Of Technology are proposing a new use of the CERN's Large Hadron Collider - as the world's fasetest stopwatch. The heavy ion collisions will lead...
I need to conduct an online survey. I was looking for an online survey tool and came across SurveyMonkey, freeonlinesurveys.com, surveygizmo. I'm confused which one to use. I'm looking for...
hi guys i am new to this CE . i have applied for gate 2013 mech stream and got confused wen i saw the syllabus. please somebody tel me the...
Guys i am frustrated by finishing this course, i did not get employed any where, since i am lagging in programming skill. . Finally i have decided to execute my...
Hi everyone, I have completed my B.E in Computer science and fascinated about operating system development, Compiler deveopment, but i want the required training. I have heard about the Cdac...