Do you think NASA's 'really' sent 'Curiosity' rover on Mars?

The more I read about the Curiosity rover that's currently supposedly roaming on Mars - the more skeptical I get about the whole rover on the distant planet thing. I mean - first the whole project doesn't make sense! Why really go to a planet that is *KNOWN* to have no atmosphere suitable to human race? Why go and find out evidences of water there?

What'll be the total outcome after spending so much of the resources?

We'll 'know' that there's no water! WTF?

😖

Replies

• Pensu
    Pensu
    After watching "Did we land on Moon?', I don't believe pretty much anything that NASA says. And I agree, why do they want to find 'proof' of water when there is no atmosphere? May be they are trying to justify the budget they are getting! I wish someone make 'Did rover land on Mars?' soon!
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    It's masonic conspiracy!

BTW there's too much hidden from normal people, I can write paragraphs on that. But again, either I will be called as "Paranoid" by some CEans or 13 Illuminati bloodlines will search & might murder me.

BTW have you read about John Kennedy assassination & MK-ULTRA conspiracy theory ?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Oh I forgot to say that, Vaccines are not to make you immune to any disease, it makes you vulnerable to other diseases.
    And one more, do you think AIDS & all these chicken pig guenea etc. is spreadt automatically ? neah! it's biogenetically created. call it genocide!

And Neil armstrong, first astronaut to step moon ? Ok now enough of jokes!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Someone's gotta find a way to trespass the Area 51 😨. They say that area has several secrets, including the UFOs that USA captured. I mean - seriously? Why do all the aliens land up in the United States eventually? (maybe for the jobs?)
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Heard of Fort Knox ? There's "book of secrets" which has all secrets.

BTW the security is so tight in Kentucky that you reach closer to Fort Knox & you will be evaporated. (US Marines, FTW!)
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Whatever the world is made to believe by other source We the people believe it blindly

I am not sure how long this is going to last if people say communication is set between us and UFO why can't it be recreated in other labs around the world?

If WW2 ended in 1945 Why is there no military records of happenings for the years 1946 to 1950 in the world
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I usually ignore space mission conspiracy talk. Why? Because the engineering that went behind these space projects are more worthy to talk about. The challenges of deep-space communications, the effort needed to design a power efficient and environmentally tough robot, novel rocket propellants, etc. For those engineers who worked their asses off should at least receive some recognition.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Most of my friends dreamed of starting their own venture after gaining a few years of experience in the industry and accumulating some money? I want to know from CEans...
in dc generator it was said that if a current which we will obtain depend on the voltage and the current will not change even if it pass through resistor...
It may be a feature or app or anything.Please be frank and hope Kaustubh Katdare would implement the necessary changes. My wish: 1)A filter or search for searching the members...
The first working steam-powered vehicle was designed — and most likely built by ?
Samsung's not just about mobile phones & galaxies. The Korean engineering team's shelling out innovations like a boss. The latest update from Samsung is about the industry first 2.5" NVMe...