How many of you want to start your own business a few years after getting some experience?

Most of my friends dreamed of starting their own venture after gaining a few years of experience in the industry and accumulating some money? I want to know from CEans how many of you want to start a business and are totally 'committed' towards achieving your dream?

By the way, most of my friends got tied up in the EMIs and slowly have lost the 'drive' to start it all over.

So, who's totally determined to start your business?

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    I want to gain my experience and get placed in a reputed Auto company and then rise to the top position of it.If required , a own company will be established by myself.
    But to be honest I want to be a better leader in a Autocorp.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    We know that, as we own our business, we slowly tend to switch towards non-technical side i.e Management. I am interested in using my 'technical' skills,so I won't mind working for any company as far as I am enjoying my work.

I would love being an entrepreneur but I won't enjoy if I have to do more of management work than technical work.So I would rather prefer working for a very good company with like-minded people for some project.
  • Gandalf
    Gandalf
    I am already 1 year into the startup , Its just false to think you will leave technical side if you start a company though it may eat up some of your time noot all ๐Ÿ˜
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I think best to either start a company in the first place before marriage

Cos once married the commitments becomes too much Don't forget the EMI's and all the loads So In my opinion the earlier the better
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not really. You can always ask your spouse to take care of the finances.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The spouse would rather use it for shopping ๐Ÿ˜

Its relative really. Financial commitments can differ amongst different couples. What if the significant other is not working?

Whatever it is, just be sure to plan properly before starting a business, lol.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Asking apouse to take care never works on the long run and as #-Link-Snipped-# said it is better if their income is able to satiate the amenities they need along with some basic needs of house
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Conqueror
    Asking apouse to take care never works on the long run and as #-Link-Snipped-# said it is better if their income is able to satiate the amenities they need along with some basic needs of house
    I wonder how? For a wife, it's the husband's income which works in the 'long run'. I wonder why can't a wife's income 'never works'?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I wonder how? For a wife, it's the husband's income which works in the 'long run'. I wonder why can't a wife's income 'never works'?
    Well It's the soceital pressure playing the ball here more when compared to the actual income earned by the wife ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Interesting point - in this era of equality, people still think wife's income won't work for the household!!!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Have you guys not seen how much women handbags costs?? ๐Ÿ˜ญ Burberry, Louis Vuitton... I could build a complete man cave with the latest gadgets, and it still wont compete against a closet full of women's shoes and bags.

I think its wise to start a business that caters for women fashion ($$$!). I think there are a few famous brands that came about because the husband wanted to make something for the wife.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This is absolutely wrong, my home is running from my mom's income since 30 years and still its going on. My dad earns very less.. So Its not the case that woman's income is not considered major.

Currently, It is absolutely fine to do that which I am going to do in a year ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ash
    I think its wise to start a business that caters for women fashion ($$$!). I think there are a few famous brands that came about because the husband wanted to make something for the wife.
    I read an essay on 'Medium.com' about start-ups and it talked about how Sean Parker found Facebook even before other VCs discovered it. Sean found out that women were spending a lot more time than guys. He knew Facebook had a winning formula right in the early days.

It's women's world, I think.
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    I m not really a job kind of person. I prefer to be self-employed. And yes, my background is a business family so it is a heredity. I like doing business and it will be my full time career right after i get my degree.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    How much I want to close this thread with all those comments ๐Ÿ‘€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    How much I want to close this thread with all those comments ๐Ÿ‘€
    Which ones?
  • Bashiruddin Naik
    Bashiruddin Naik
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I read an essay on 'Medium.com' about start-ups and it talked about how Sean Parker found Facebook even before other VCs discovered it. Sean found out that women were spending a lot more time than guys. He knew Facebook had a winning formula right in the early days.

It's women's world, I think.
    Can you please provide me medium.com link!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

in dc generator it was said that if a current which we will obtain depend on the voltage and the current will not change even if it pass through resistor...
It may be a feature or app or anything.Please be frank and hope Kaustubh Katdare would implement the necessary changes. My wish: 1)A filter or search for searching the members...
The first working steam-powered vehicle was designed โ€” and most likely built by ?
Samsung's not just about mobile phones & galaxies. The Korean engineering team's shelling out innovations like a boss. The latest update from Samsung is about the industry first 2.5" NVMe...
In an interview with stuff.tv, PS4's lead architect Mark Cerny revealed that PS4 engineers trialled the sweat sensing (galvanic skin response) controllers. The idea was to determine how stressed the...