Do We Really Need 3D Screens?

3D is entertaining. 3D takes user experience to newer heights. Could be the reason that every upcoming gadget with a screen is aiming to get 3D experience.

But do we really need 3D?

Maybe I'm not thinking with the time, but has anyone experienced 3D on gadgets and television? Do you think that's the way to future in displays?

Share your opinion.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Well Big_K I have only heard about #D.The way back when I was 13 years old or so (Chhota chetan) but unfortunately never experienced it.I would love to know more about it though ๐Ÿ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    I think 3d is really cool and fantastic. Eventhough I never experienced using 3d gadget or even a 3d television, most people seems to love it. But being a need??? no, its not really needed. There are more important things than that.
  • nikeace003
    nikeace003
    If i were to answer..I guess we don't really need them although it provides us entertainment as if we were inside of what we are viewing. Its almost like bringing our imaginations into real life.But the bottom line is do we really need them?as if we needed them to live. Because for us mid-class people we consider it as a luxury but never a necessity.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    It is an advancement in technology. Personally I don't really feel the need to place myself in the virtual reality I am viewing. But as it grows most companies are going to ride on it. Comparing it to the debate during the launch of colour television. Once people began using the coloured ones, they never went back to B&W.
    But if what I saw at Future World is a peak then we are in for much more than 3D.
    And it also gives you a reason to boast if you are the first person get one in your neighborhood.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Guys! I started on Java Programming yesterday(on my own), and im having a bit of trouble.. Here is the code i wrote(bear with me please, i only started yesterday):...
Hello, Can anybody tell me why Variable Compression ratio can be applied in 2 stroke engine but is facing difficulties in 4 stroke engine? In short why Variable Compression ratio...
STED is going to organize a recruitment drive for GENPACT for its bpo services in association with Career Grew on feb 6th. Job description: Designation : Process Associate / Process...
๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰ Happy Birthday Suyash! ๐Ÿ˜ Suyash is one of the most talented CEans. Wishing you a successful life ahead! ๐ŸŽ‰
can we multicast in local area network?