Do u know this device ?!

hi people
I am currently working on a research, and I am using 8757A scalar Netwrok Analyzer, I was wondering if anyone has been dealing with this device ?!? I have been using it for a while, yet since there is no complete reference or manual, I have a couple fo questions about taking certain readings that it seems I can't find anyone to help me with !!! plz if u do, can u please tell me !! I need ur help !!
Regards !

Replies

• rick
    rick
    hi weird engg

are you using #-Link-Snipped-# model? although I haven't used it, I'll check with my professor. Have you tried contacting the vendor?

I doubt if anyone among our 300 friends has ever used the n/w analyser. ๐Ÿ˜€

I will get back to you asap.
  • Fullywired Eng.
    Fullywired Eng.
    yea, I am using it for sometime, an it is old !! 80 something ! ! well contacting the vendor is of no use !!! since it is old, I don't think that they still have anyone who is that experienced about this device !! thanks for the help ma8 ! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    lol ๐Ÿ˜‰

I agree with weird. some vendors totally suck when it comes to customer care. btw, I tried searching google for 8757A scalar Netwrok Analyzer to see if I could find something. but no use ๐Ÿ˜”

best of luck to weird for his research. [โ€‹IMG]

Jerry.
  • integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    have you got ur queries answered?or still waiting ... let me know.
  • allester
    allester
    Help.. I have necessary of the tutorial process automation and control
  • rick
    rick
    here it is !

Hi allester !

Please start a new thread for a new topic ๐Ÿ˜€ , that makes search a bit easy to use.

here is the link that might help - #-Link-Snipped-#

you should get all the information you need on this website.

Rick ! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ernesha
    Ernesha
    Features
    Measure insertion loss or gain, return loss, SWR, and power quickly and accurately.

• 76dB dynamic range
    • Accurate swept power measurements (dBm)
    • 40dB directivity bridges available
    • Four independent display channels
    • Limit testing built in
    • Save/recall setup and cal data
    • Direct plotter or printer output
    • Requires External Source and Detector(s) and/or Bridge

This is the info of the device

[โ€‹IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @Ernesha: Direct file upload to the forum is not currently supported. You may instead upload your images to imageshack and copy the complete image link (upto file extention, ex: http: // / button in post editor.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Is this network analyser by CISCO???
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    is it network analyser by HP
    if it is go #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

well iv been into import cars for about 5 and a half yrs now, i just love working on them and autocrossing, circuit racing, ect
I'll start a new thread now. Biggie, you better control the spammers ๐Ÿ˜€ Okay, this thread is dedicated to the things that I truely hate. I will list the things...
Hi everyone i am a computers second year student...i will be havin my training after this sem...my seniors and lecturers have adviced me to go for a language course rather...
HI everyone well i m a new member and i found crazyengineers damn gud!!!! i am startin up wid a new game.... here it goes: we have to write a...
here's a debatable topic again....well its a normal topic discussed most frequently...so y not start it up for CEans.... "BEAUTY vs BRAIN"