Do companies provide standard package?

My company is facing some financial problems so everyone is leaving it. I have to shift now but till now, i didn't get my appraisal.

Now after shifting with 1 year of experience, other companies will pay me same which i will get in my appraisal but i want standard package of 1 year experience. My friends said to change and ask for standard package with your valid reasons. Is this a right way?

Do companies provide standard package if someone comes after 1 year of experience with low package.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Welcome to CE. I'm sorry to hear that your company isn't doing well financially and you've to leave it. If you have some time at your disposal; I'd recommend that you should first secure a new job and see if they can offer you the package you desire. If not; quickly start looking for a new company that'd be willing to recruit you and then negotiate your package.

The type of package companies offer would typically depend on the market situations, your industry and current financial stability. The first priority should be securing a job and then try and negotiate a salary.
  • zarajoe11
    zarajoe11
    Yes. I have to.
    I have seen some vacancies in good companies. I have also applied but i am confused what should i say for salary. Can i ask standard package after 1 year of experience? In the form, my current salary would be less and expected salary would be more. 😕 Any suggestion would be helpful.
  • Anand Tamariya
    Anand Tamariya
    Every company has a range of salary for particular years of experience. If your current salary is less than the lower end of the range, you'll surely get the lower end (which is incidentally higher than your current salary!).
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Be confident.
    Try to ask for a reasonable salary package.
    Analyse the market condition of the company.
    Then fix a suitable package.Dont expect too much for 1 year experiance.
    All the best brother.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The dark structure almost seems as though it's on a different scale -- like an oversized toy that got mixed in with a matching set. At 156 stories and growing,...
Mulch-function sensing and imaging devices, GPS, communication and computing devices are being ubiquitously used in field by engineers in civil engineering and emergence response practice. Field engineers, however, still have...
with A+B+C=351 RANK CAN I GET PUNE OR HYDERABAD,OR BANGALORE IN DESD?WAHT IS LAST CUT OFF RANK FOR FEB BATCH?
How to make a pure sine wave ups ??? any circuit diagram? and what is the difference between a pure sine wave ups and modified sine wave?
I want to learn basic electronics, any help in this regard is appreciated?