Civil Engineer: Making work easier with Applicaitons

Mulch-function sensing and imaging devices, GPS, communication and computing devices are being ubiquitously used in field by engineers in civil engineering and emergence response practice. Field engineers, however, still have difficulty to balance between ever-increasing data collection demand and capacity of real-time data processing and knowledge sharing. In addition, field engineers usually work collaboratively in a geospatially large area.

Here are some interesting Apps specifically meant for Civil Engineers which can make their daily work easier and faster.

www.apps-catalog.com

Here, we profile the best construction management apps built for the iPhone. Each review comes complete with the average user rating, device compatibility and OS requirements. Please feel free to let us know if we left your favorite app off the list.

Replies

• Gloria S. Akins
    Gloria S. Akins
    Nowadays, using designing software and tools have become an essential ingredient for civil engineering. a proper formation and implementation of the model is very important. structural engineering services have been developed to quite an extent.
    The use of technology is very essential.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

with A+B+C=351 RANK CAN I GET PUNE OR HYDERABAD,OR BANGALORE IN DESD?WAHT IS LAST CUT OFF RANK FOR FEB BATCH?
How to make a pure sine wave ups ??? any circuit diagram? and what is the difference between a pure sine wave ups and modified sine wave?
I want to learn basic electronics, any help in this regard is appreciated?
what is capacitor squirrel cage induction motors? where they are used? why there is a need of a capacitor with this kind of motor?
hello ceans !feeling good to get back to CE. Since several days I'd been trying to login with my username and password using google chrome :Version 27.0.1453.116 . I was...