DIY Moon Rover Project - Possible?

I'm wondering if there can be a DIY moon rover project - that will include sending the rover to the moon and then making the bot move, capture videos and photos and send them back. If yes, what'd be the overall cost of such project? I believe the majority of the expense would be in the design of rockets. What say? Too crazy?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The computer-based C-CAT for admission to the February 2014 batch of PG Diploma courses will be conducted on two dates, viz., 8 December 2013 and 15 December 2013, in various...
Celkon Mobiles in India has launched a new feature phone called Celkon C76 that is basic at its core and brings an interesting feature of supporting eight Indian languages which...
I believe in order to achieve anything, you must have a aim set in your mind that motivates you for that particular thing Unfortunately when I asked individuals here in...
This article is so well written that I gotta share : https://opensource.com/business/13/11/selinux-policy-guide
Google has decided to get users involved in the Google Maps Street View project by letting them create their very own Street View experiences by using their Android smartphones and...