Dishant

hi friends i m from Nerul, Navi Mumbai i have completed my engineering in electronics and telecommunication from north Maharashtra university.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE family. Feel free to initiate and participate in discussions on the forum.
    Keep visiting often.

Also, tell us how did you discover CrazyEngineers?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Disalva
    hi friends i m from Nerul, Navi Mumbai i have completed my engineering in electronics and telecommunication from north Maharashtra university.
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 It's a pleasure to have you with us. Do tell your friends about CrazyEngineers.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have idea net setter Huawei E1732 device. I have Ubuntu 9.04 installed. Now, the problem is I am not able to run the autorun program. I searched for some...
Why do we talk of diffusion capacitance only in the case of semiconductors? Though the carriers are diffused across the junction in a typical device, the derivation proceeds from the...
HI , CAN I GET DISTANCE EDUCATION COURCES FOR CAT NYWHERE? PLS REPLY
After Bigk, Mayur, Patty, Durga, Akd, from the last few months, It's been Our(@Sada cooldudeiet 's) work to conduct KYCEans. And CEan-cooldudeiet got busy with his work these days and...
I am presently pursuing my b.tech final year.i would like to know about the job opportunities in state and central government?and their web sites?and information about them.???