From the Archives
Archived discussions on CrazyEngineers

@Pensu • 21 Jun, 2012
I have idea net setter Huawei E1732 device. I have Ubuntu 9.04 installed. Now, the problem is I am not able to run the autorun program. I searched for some solutions online and someone said to add a file in /etc folder. Now the problem is i am not able to add the file in the particular folder (no clue, why...😔 ). Help, anyone???
@Manashree Thokal • 21 Jun, 2012 I had gone through the same problem where I spend a complete day trying all the solutions from the internet.

A simple solution worked for me, but it works just sometimes, not everytime.

Connect the device and then, go to System-> Preferences-> Network Connections.
Select Mobile Broadband Connection and Add.
The Idea Netsetter device should be detected automatically. Otherwise, select.
Select other options like Country, Service Provider, etc.
Fill username and password fields as-
username- idea
password- idea
@Manashree Thokal • 21 Jun, 2012 It should ideally connect.

The Idea Netsetter device should get automatically detected. Successful connection is established, if the device is detected.

If we need to manually select the device, the connection won't just happen.
@ideacellular • 25 Jun, 2012
Pensu
I have idea net setter Huawei E1732 device. I have Ubuntu 9.04 installed. Now, the problem is I am not able to run the autorun program. I searched for some solutions online and someone said to add a file in /etc folder. Now the problem is i am not able to add the file in the particular folder (no clue, why...😔 ). Help, anyone???
Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, Netsetter no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC244799 in the subject.

Regards,
Idea Cellular

Related Posts

Archives

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 11, 2013

Lot of freshers write to me via email about career in software testing, various growth opportunities that exist in India vs. career in software development. The main issue is that...
Archives

@Whats In Name · May 13, 2013

Can someone please explain me the concept of message passing in java with an example?What does object invoking methods on other object means?
Archives

@PraveenKumar Purushothaman · Jul 28, 2012

What are threaded comments? Generally, this concept is used in many social networking places like Blogs, Public Showcases, Question & Answer forums, etc. Best use of threaded comments is shown...
Archives

@Ramani Aswath · Oct 21, 2013

This unidentifiable flying object was seen over Truro, England. It does not seem to be tethered. Unlikely to be a kite. Flapping wigs, narrow wing width though having apparently adequate...
Archives

@saranya050592 · Jan 12, 2013

hi, 😭 is there any method to convert pressure generated from human walking into electricity using piezoelectric transducers?for my project kindly guide me how it is possible and what components...