Discovering Past !!

Many time in life we are trying to figure out our past .Did I take right decision ? Was my life better in past than now ? Did I make mistake? Many more questions related to your work , education etc will come ahead as yo go deeper to dig out the past.

To retrospect the past is good thing but to regret the past decisions will not help any time.We always tend to think ‘Can I get a chance to re correct my decisions about education/work etc which have taken in past?’ Answer is simply NO , the also we are wasting lots of time and not dong justice with our present.

Some of the common reasons behind digging out past are :
-Not happy with present
-Worried about future
-Daily same routine
-Not Finding current work challenging
-Want to rely on past for present
-Comparison with other individuals
-Underestimating yourself
-Regretting about past decisions, considering they could have been avoided

Things might have went wrong in past which we can not change now.We need to overcome them and to make sure that in present (which will turn past) will not repeat them .We should have another view at the past like-Enjoyed past with that decision
-No other alternative available at that time
-Found good things in it and that’s why chosen

We can overcome this state of life by few of the things listed below :
-Accept the past and the fact that you can not change it
-Try to figure out good things in present
-Prepare for future
-Take present decisions carefully
-Keep nerves cool before going for major decision
-Stop comparing yourself with others
-Belief yourself
-Be happy and Satisfied
-Change the Daily Routine
-Take Day off

Never regret your past, as decisions taken in past were right at that point of time !!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Panasonic has developed a wearable robot designed to help warehouse and construction workers lift heavy objects; the Japanese giant aims to bring the robot to market by September, reports...
Quote: We’ve engineered our computer monitors to display over 1 million colors so we can view the same colors we see out our windows. Put your computer screen to good...
Hi Every1! i know its seems some silly discussion but i am really worried about my career after engineering.. I am a final year computer engineering student.. the year just...
anyone can give their doubts...and we will discuss it out. mine:- Rank - 617 Couse want to do - dac QUESTION-- centre prefrence order? i am thinking to go for...
A very simple but confusing puzzle. A lady buys goods worth Rs.200 from a shop. (shopkeeper is selling the goods with zero profit). The lady gives him Rs.1000 note. The...