Directory access files

I have to download pdf file and pdffilename comes from url as parameter
and my pdf is placed in d:/var/1/abc.pdf
my issue is if at run time i put /var/xyz.pdf as parameter so that my path becomes
d:/var/1/var/xyz.pdf and this path exists in my local and xyz.pdf will be download
So how i cn restrict so that it always pick file from d:/var/1/ directory

Replies

• Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    monujatt
    my issue is if at run time i put /var/xyz.pdf as parameter so that my path becomes
    d:/var/1/var/xyz.pdf and this path exists in my local and xyz.pdf will be download
    can you be a li'l more clear!? last lines go over my head.. 👀
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    monujatt
    Kindly don't use SMS text here and be more specific Do you want to know how to defaultly specify a place for downloading your contents

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends I am doing my seminar on Hybrid solar desiccant cooling system. Please provide me information on this topic. And is this Hybrid solar desiccant cooling system is usefull...
How to determine the current direction in branches. I confused when the circuit become a little complex. Hence, i canot solve the problem. In the attached files are examples, Hope...
I want to override the default membership provider. So that i can set requireQuestionandAnswer = "false" enabling user to reset password without security question answer
where does the deleted data go in cellphones or computers?
In electric car main problem is charging backup and distance coverage in current electric cars. some tell solution for this and i want full details about electric car battery and...