Confused about Nodal analysis

How to determine the current direction in branches.
I confused when the circuit become a little complex.
Hence, i canot solve the problem.

In the attached files are examples,
Hope someone could help me to clarify these. 😀

thank you

Replies

• anuraadha
    anuraadha
    In the first figure, there is already a direction given( coming towards a node)
    1. Separate in opposite direction.
    2. Now, follow the direction and solve using KVR and KCR loop equations.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    In both circuits there are three nodes (technically 2 but one is ground).

Consider all the currrent going out of node (like we usually assume in KCL).

You'll get two equation, solve it using cramer's rule & obtail the answer.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    If you say this is complex then I will have to say you need more time with your books here is one of the beginners sum

Do spend some quality time with your books

Then about solving it Cramers rule is one way even by not using it you can find the Voltages at the node and then the current this is also simple

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to override the default membership provider. So that i can set requireQuestionandAnswer = "false" enabling user to reset password without security question answer
where does the deleted data go in cellphones or computers?
In electric car main problem is charging backup and distance coverage in current electric cars. some tell solution for this and i want full details about electric car battery and...
I done an project in electric car. i did not have a fund to continue my project can any one tell a how to get fund from government or how...
In TEMA S type of heat exchanger, there is a backing device or flange. What is its function and is it of split type arrangement? Thanks.