Difference Between Blog and Social Bookmarking

Hi Guys !!
Do have any idea about the difference between Blog and Social Bookmarking ??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    junednishit
    Hi Guys !!
    Do have any idea about the difference between Blog and Social Bookmarking ??
    Hi,

Blog and social bookmarking are entirely different entities. A blog is a short of web log or a personal diary that is online.

Social bookmarking - social bookmarking is about keeping a collection of your favorite sites/page online.

I recommend you to read a bit about both and if you need further help, feel free to ask.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    blogs give more in-depth of a person than social bookmarking, as they give u detail abtthe eprsons interest!!!
  • Neha
    Neha
    The two are entirely different entities.
    Social bookmarking helps u in orgainising, storing link to web pages u like, whereas blog z somewhat like ur personal diary.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends, I have philips 2.1 PC speaker with FM tuner.I want to make IR controller for its functions like:::volume control,Reset and scan. Speakers are not provided with any Remote...
Hi..frnds I need the java applet codes for any of one routing algorithm😛 please send it to mu ID
Frnds i need a ASP.Net program for maintaining an online bookshop..😁pls..give reply
Hi, I'm doing a project on transforming photographs into cartoons using matlab. I'm stuck at the edge detection stage. Is there any way I can combine the 5 different types...
Hi 2 All, I am looking information about . Please guide me where from I can collect proper information about UK immigration and . I have found one website i.e....