About UK Study Visa and Immigration information required

Hi 2 All, I am looking information about . Please guide me where from I can collect proper information about UK immigration and . I have found one website i.e. this website have detail for all about UK immigration process but I am looking best source for UK immigration. Please Please.....Guide me

Replies

• Gopal Dinesh
    Gopal Dinesh
    Uk study visa refused?hi its me asad munir well i applied for UK study visa in this september but i was refused bcz my uncle was out of the country when embassy had called him and now i dont want to waste time on appeal what should i do now?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Update: The bomb was not real. Apparently, the sniffer dogs gave wrong signals. I just got the reports that a live bomb has been detected in a posh hospital in...
I hope everyone knows about many ships, including one recent Indian ship, that was hijacked by Somalian pirates. I had been watching Pirates of Caribbean triology recently and pirates seemed...
hi i salute to the great people in this community. i like to do a project combining with a student who is doing computer science engineering 3rd year and myself...
Sir, I am Abhishek Bansal, 3rd semester student of electrical engineering studying in NIT Durgapur. I am intrested in doing a summer project in some institute. I dont know the...
can any 1 plz...provide me the information about zombie computers