Diaspora: The Open Source Social Network

Ever feared if the photos you upload on social networking sites can be accessed by unknown hacker or your latest status update may cost you your job? Yes… we all have. With the advent of innumerable social networking sites (and our loyal following of them!), this kind of cyber crime will become worse in coming [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, I have question to Joule-Thomson Coefficient! J-T Coefficient tells us the Temperature change of the gas by expansion prom pressure1 to pressure2. As you can see at this...
Sixty Symbols regular Professor Phil Moriarty discusses transparent glass and the so-called energy gap. [video=youtube;Omr0JNyDBI0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omr0JNyDBI0[/video]
With the slew of tablet pcs coming out, i felt that i needed to have one ( all geeks justify gadgets this way 😀)..liked the dell streak and the olive...
When I was a kid, I always used to imagine (or say daydream!) that I should have some superpower that will somehow fill my brain with the knowledge from the...
Sunguard is hiring VMWare professionals. The desired experience is between 1-4 years and the selected candidates will have following responsibilities - Install and configure ESX servers and Virtual Center. Troubleshooting...