Joule-Thomson Coefficient pT

Hey guys,

I have question to Joule-Thomson Coefficient!
J-T Coefficient tells us the Temperature change of the gas by expansion prom pressure1 to pressure2.
As you can see at this table the J-T Coefficient depends on initial pressure and temperature.

[​IMG]

When I have a closed tank, filled with Argon at 200 atm at 200 degC and I open the valve and let the gas expand, the pressure in the tank will drop with the time right.
Does it means that my J-T Coefficient will change (get better) by the time???!!!

Thanks for help!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sixty Symbols regular Professor Phil Moriarty discusses transparent glass and the so-called energy gap. [video=youtube;Omr0JNyDBI0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Omr0JNyDBI0[/video]
With the slew of tablet pcs coming out, i felt that i needed to have one ( all geeks justify gadgets this way 😀)..liked the dell streak and the olive...
When I was a kid, I always used to imagine (or say daydream!) that I should have some superpower that will somehow fill my brain with the knowledge from the...
Sunguard is hiring VMWare professionals. The desired experience is between 1-4 years and the selected candidates will have following responsibilities - Install and configure ESX servers and Virtual Center. Troubleshooting...
CEans, I'm sure you must be regularly checking out VoiCE - our official blog. It's full of awesome articles written by our talented authors to keep you updated about the...