Thinking of getting myself a tablet pc. Any ideas about the Olive pad?

With the slew of tablet pcs coming out, i felt that i needed to have one ( all geeks justify gadgets this way 😀)..liked the#-Link-Snipped-# and the olive pad #-Link-Snipped-#. trouble is i am in a tizzy on which one to buy. I like the dell since it is a wee bit more portable compared to the olivepad tablet. However the olive gives me a lager screen (which makes angry birds easy to play lol) and a few freebies like maps subscription, leather care, free coffee( kidding) ...but no flash ..so which is better..??

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    nebula
    With the slew of tablet pcs coming out, i felt that i needed to have one ( all geeks justify gadgets this way 😀)..liked the#-Link-Snipped-# and the olive pad #-Link-Snipped-#. trouble is i am in a tizzy on which one to buy. I like the dell since it is a wee bit more portable compared to the olivepad tablet. However the olive gives me a lager screen (which makes angry birds easy to play lol) and a few freebies like maps subscription, leather care, free coffee( kidding) ...but no flash ..so which is better..??
    You want a tablet or a netbook? Could you tell us what activities do you wish to use your tablet pc for?

Also, what's your budget?

PS: Check out this coverage of Olive Pad on CrazyEngineers: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • nebula
    nebula
    Thanks a lot for that review @The_Big_K ...it cleared a lot the confusion that i had going on in my head. Booked one today..but just thought i'll point out a small detail that the OlivePad's price is Rs21,500.Yipee! got some spare change lying around cause i assumed that it would be for 25k...might use it for buying a bluetooth cause i don't want to look like an idiot when using it to answer or make calls ( if you know what i mean). By the way while im at it any Bluetooth headset suggestions for about 3k?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When I was a kid, I always used to imagine (or say daydream!) that I should have some superpower that will somehow fill my brain with the knowledge from the...
Sunguard is hiring VMWare professionals. The desired experience is between 1-4 years and the selected candidates will have following responsibilities - Install and configure ESX servers and Virtual Center. Troubleshooting...
CEans, I'm sure you must be regularly checking out VoiCE - our official blog. It's full of awesome articles written by our talented authors to keep you updated about the...
i am planning to learn microcontroller in my summer internship program. currently we have 8085 microprocessor in our course. So which microcontroller i should learn AVR , PIC OR 8051...
Hi guys! I'm really confused with the maglev trains, i've understood how they got lifted up but i couldn't get how they move forward. will they follow motor principe?