Dhandha - How Gujaratis Do Business [Recommended For All Entrepreneurs]

If you are an entrepreneur or aspiring to become one, here's a book all of you should read : #-Link-Snipped-# . I've been through the first chapter, which narrates the story of Bhimjibhai Patel who went from rags to riches with his acumen, hardwork and patience; and let me tell you the book is a must have in your collection.

I've always appreciated the business acumen of Gujarati community. I've enough experiences to confidently say that the way they think about business is very different from what others do. No wonder there are so many Gujaratis in business - at national and international level!

If you are a Gujarati, I'd like you to tell us your secrets 😉. @#-Link-Snipped-# is one CEan who's began his own business and I'm 100% sure he's going to make it big. Harshad bhai - what's the secret?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HTC, the Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer, has brought its much talked about smartphone - the HTC One Max in India today. At the launch, the company has shared the details about...
i want to build a plc based tea maker and i was checking if i could get any circuit diagram about it
wants to develope a Telemanipulation system having capability to provide force feedback.the system should have a master and a slave.slave will follow the master's movement and master will feel the...
Taizhou Bridge in China is world's longest double span suspension bridge. The structural design of this bridge has won 2013 award for excellence in structural design. I checked the photos...
I am not apologetic about posting this. I like dogs. https://curiousphotos.blogspot.in/2009/12/when-your-dog-becomes-your-best-friend.html