Developing an open source adserver

I'm wondering whether we have engineers who can code an open source ad-server? I'd love to see CEans coming up with our own ad-server similar to OpenX or Google Admanager.

Anyone?

Replies

• sookie
    sookie
    What is so difficult to code in that once functional requirements are clearly specified to the coders and they are not expected to do that part of job also.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear CEian, I would like to ask weather there is a possible chance tat i can calculate vertical forces rather than horizontal force? by my understanding, horizontal force is just...
plz guide me friends...plz tell me i am new to java but i want to do mini project in java tell me some topics and tell me some books to...
Hi! I'm trying to write a C++ program which finds the character frequency in a given string.. Can anyone please help me out??? Check this out for complete description about...
Hello people. My PC is connected to a hardware (eg micro-controller) through RS-232 Interfacing. I want to read the bit pattern of the command (through MATLAB) that i send from...
hello admin i was willing to buy java tutorials dvd... can you please elaborate it bit more..how many dvds are present in the pack...and cost .. i am unable to...