Detail ideas about online help desk in jsp/servlet & oracle

He hi....
i want brife ideas about online help desk project which is doing in "jsp/servlet' & 'oracle'.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Did you check this thread -> #-Link-Snipped-# ? What details you want?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Deepak Mane
    He hi....
    i want brife ideas about online help desk project which is doing in "jsp/servlet' & 'oracle'.
    An online help desk would be an online support ticket system which could be integrated with an online live-chat support system. This can be built using JSP and Oracle.

What this system would need is as below -
    1. Let users login with their accounts.
    2. Create a support / issue ticket.
    3. A staff member assigns the ticket to himself/herself.
    4. Staff member responds to the ticket by replying to it.
    5. The user gets notified through email/sms.
    This system may even allow user to post sensitive information like FTP details, login username or passwords so that only staff members can use it. You'll have to encrypt all the sensitive information.
    Does this help?
  • Deepak Mane
    Deepak Mane
    Thank you sir..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Deepak Mane
    Thank you sir..
    There could be various types of online help desks. What I wrote above is how the tickets based support systems work, for most of the IT products support.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys, m Piyush Malik n m an automobile engg. I belong to Chandigarh. Well i have a great passion for cars n bikes n i like airplanes (esp. fighter...
why some cars use a turbocharger while few others use a supercharger what is the basic difference b/w the two and which one is more powerful ?
I wish to know about kVA and kW difference and how to convert hp to kva/kW. Is there any calculator available for these conversions?
I am a mechanical engineer and I want someone among you to explain me the term entropy and relate it to enthalpy. Why and how is it used? I want...
kedar637