Designing Diesel Engine in Pro E

Hi all,
I am a final year student and my major project is based on simulation of Combustion process in Diesel Engine. We have been told to use Pro E Wildfire 4.0. As I do no have much experience in Pro E, could you please help me in proceeding forward in my project. I mean, how to start? Could I get some links to relevant tutorials regarding the same. Can I get links to papers presented in this context? Please help me out!

Thanks.

Replies

• antenna
    antenna
    You can get some info in site #-Link-Snipped-#[/B].com,or else you can always find help from the software package itself.
    Install the software first and get through with the commands like pattern,sweep,extrude etc then go to the animation part.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    if you give the 3D diagram which you want to make then i can help you ....

you can yourself design the engine in pore ...just download the proe tutorials or an ebook...
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    find info here :

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Designing an engine in a solid modeling software will be quite a task...instead of designing the whole engine, you should consider designing only the combustion chamber..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

[youtube]-KxjVlaLBmk[/youtube] Awesome, right? 😀 Don't miss it at 2:38!
Can someone guide me on how to password-protect an excel file, but allow read-only access?
Ps. Source: An Email from my friend Once there was a small kid on earth. One fine day she came to know that god is distributing apples to humans in...
Hello CEans, CE's growing bigger & bigger every day. With more number of users, posts & activity, the resources consume lot of money - and leave us a little to...
CEans, If you see anything 'unusual' [Error message, user activity, strange warning message] etc. please immediately inform me at [ admin] at [crazyengineers] dot [com]. Please consider this as my...