Design for Strength -- Video lecture

Lecture on Design for strength from Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof. B Maiti, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur.

Feel free to ask questions and discuss the thread with fellow mechanical engineers.

Replies

• Chitti
    Chitti
    Design of Shafts

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Design of Machine Elements - I (V & W) Lecture on Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof. B Maiti, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask questions and...
Explore the topic of Design of Cylinders & Pressure Vessels via this Lecture on Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof. G. Chakraborty, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to...
Lecture on Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof. G. Chakraborty, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask questions and discuss the thread with fellow mechanical engineers.
What’s in Name actually? Why am I asking this so-called stupid question now? Do you get me who am I talking about and why? CrazyEngineers came up with a one...

hi!

hi friendz! i'm new 2 this site..so plse help me 2 use this site efficiently by providing me the information about chemical engineering..!😀