Depressed. Please Help.

I am also btech in computer science 2009 passed but i never love computers and i did btech because my parents wants me and as a na samaj i did. But after that i did course in designing and work for 8 months salary of 3500 per month. Then i tried programming asp.net n php an wasted one year. Then i get in sales in real estate which i done for about year and not earned much n quited. Then i got selected as sales manager in life insurance company with pay of 20,000pm and i quite after 2months because for me i cant complete target in insurance n here i am unemployeed and jobs i am getting now is 10,000 pm. I am depressed and dont what to do. any suggestions

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    @#-Link-Snipped-# :
    Since you don't like computers you should leave aside. after graduation it's now 4 years so you only know what kind of work you enjoy doing, or at-least you can live with it.
    Try to go forward in any one direction of your like and develop your skills. I find this is only way to a career growth with being financially strong. Be financially strong on your own so that you can make your decision not forced to choose.
    Running around multiple direction only feasible to those who have strong financial background.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Check it out guys.It is one of the fine dubstep i had ever watched.
Its an online employability assessment test conducted from Talentsprint.It helps in assessing your aptitude level and if you are among top 250, you have. bright chance of making a good...
When it comes to guarding the mobile screens, no one does the job better than the Rhino Shield. This mobile screen guard is capable of protecting your displays even when...
Hello everyone. I know that there are emulatiors to run android apps in pc but can we install android os like other os in pc.I had tried once and done...
This thread is about the electric motors that power our household appliances. Now how come that the motors used in grinders, vacuum cleaners, sewing machines etc make a lot of...