CrazyEngineers
  • I am also btech in computer science 2009 passed but i never love computers and i did btech because my parents wants me and as a na samaj i did. But after that i did course in designing and work for 8 months salary of 3500 per month. Then i tried programming asp.net n php an wasted one year. Then i get in sales in real estate which i done for about year and not earned much n quited. Then i got selected as sales manager in life insurance company with pay of 20,000pm and i quite after 2months because for me i cant complete target in insurance n here i am unemployeed and jobs i am getting now is 10,000 pm. I am depressed and dont what to do. any suggestions
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Anoop Kumar

MemberSep 27, 2013

@#-Link-Snipped-# :
    Since you don't like computers you should leave aside. after graduation it's now 4 years so you only know what kind of work you enjoy doing, or at-least you can live with it.
    Try to go forward in any one direction of your like and develop your skills. I find this is only way to a career growth with being financially strong. Be financially strong on your own so that you can make your decision not forced to choose.
    Running around multiple direction only feasible to those who have strong financial background.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register