Dell thinks India is safer than China

Indian Prime Minister, Mr. Manmohan Singh said -

This morning I met the chairman of Dell Corporation. He informed me that they are buying equipment and parts worth $25 billion from China. They would like to shift to safer environment with climate conducive to enterprise with security of legal system."
According to Engadget:

It could well be, however, that Dell is just seeking to play China and India off one another to get itself the most favorable manufacturing deal, but it's still interesting to find such a high profile protestation against the supposedly enterprise-choking climate and uncertain legal system in China.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Has anyone here thought of making a home made particle accelerator? What are your ideas on building one (for fun 😉)?
hi.... i m L.n.panigrahi,now i m studing in CSE branch 2nd year as a B-tech student,i can't understand wt type of summertraing will i do?
London, UK, 24 March 2010 - World renowned lighting brand, Concord, part of Havells Sylvania, has impressed the juries of two of the most prestigious international design awards in the...
Hello! I'm currently a college student studying Aerospace Engineering, and I'm now doing a project on Engineering Outsourcing. I need a primary source, so any thoughts, ideas, or opinions on...
Hello mods and everyone concerned... I need as much help as people can provide (in terms of tips , ideas or matter) regarding Surface computing....kindly help!! 😒😁