Surface Computing

Hello mods and everyone concerned...

I need as much help as people can provide (in terms of tips , ideas or matter) regarding Surface computing....kindly help!!
😒😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ankit: Following link should get you started - Surface Computing . Read more about Microsoft Surface: Microsoft Surface
  • ankitfranciscan
    ankitfranciscan
    @BIG K:..
    I already read that ..... It does not describe the entire technology....somethng else plzz...
    😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai, I have heard before that in the future urine from the pee can be converted to gasoline. Is this really possible? Anyone that has source of articles relate to...
please send me some seminar topic on information technology with ppt please its urgent
The context here is : Permitting US universities to set up their campuses in INDIA. That's a great idea and will allow low income families to afford good education, though...
how can i learn ansys online? i mean is there any video tutorial series or any other such site.....?
I see that many universities are conducting exams in this month and April. What's the last date of exam in your university? It will help us in scheduling activities/competitions on...