Help with Summer Training

hi.... i m L.n.panigrahi,now i m studing in CSE branch 2nd year as a B-tech student,i can't understand wt type of summertraing will i do?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi L.N. Panigrahi, welcome to CE. Please do not use SMS text here on CE.

I'm not sure about your need of summer training. Maybe you should consider mastering one programming language of your choice this summer? That'd be pretty cool!
  • sufian
    sufian
    register for your summer training at :

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

London, UK, 24 March 2010 - World renowned lighting brand, Concord, part of Havells Sylvania, has impressed the juries of two of the most prestigious international design awards in the...
Hello! I'm currently a college student studying Aerospace Engineering, and I'm now doing a project on Engineering Outsourcing. I need a primary source, so any thoughts, ideas, or opinions on...
Hello mods and everyone concerned... I need as much help as people can provide (in terms of tips , ideas or matter) regarding Surface computing....kindly help!! 😒😁
Hai, I have heard before that in the future urine from the pee can be converted to gasoline. Is this really possible? Anyone that has source of articles relate to...
please send me some seminar topic on information technology with ppt please its urgent