Dell dealt a Death Blow - By a coil gun

Here is an interesting death dealing device:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Quiet impressive home made gun . Would you suggest Indian students on inventing machines such like this.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    They certainly can. There is a potential hazard of getting arrested for being in possession of an unlicensed lethal weapon.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Quiet impressive home made gun . Would you suggest Indian students on inventing machines such like this.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys, I want to particulary tag the Good Admin " Kaustubh Katdare" to read this. We thank you for everything you have made out of us by giving us...
Pathology slides may be the last place one may look for aesthetics. Yet surprising beauty lurks in the images of the medical world. More here: https://www.medgadget.com/2013/08/ex...feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Medgadget+(Medgadget)
Can anyone give me a link to the longest thread ever existed here? I think it might be some thread from the CDAC ones.
This is really awkward My friend while trying to instal Matlab experienced this error I am not sure whether There is some error in the CD or in the system...
I am starting this thread in order to make a collection for some good past time entertainment and fun. You are free to post jokes, riddles, videos, links to youtube...